Summary Discussion and Q&A Forum New OneClickVirt Panel

Ha ha, it shows you have some AI flavor.

The summary is pretty good. OneClickVirt currently has many issues, and I actually don’t know OneClickVirt very well either. This time, I had to force it onto the stage, and at the same time, I took the opportunity to improve OneClickVirt based on feedback from the forum. In fact, this system is very powerful.

Actually, the Q1 issue was because I originally deployed OneClickVirt with Docker and configured VMISS. Later, due to the need for frequent updates, I redeployed it from source code without using the original database, but did not reinstall the VMISS machine. This led to the created machines having network issues. To avoid future problems, I directly reinstalled the VMISS machine. Additionally, not releasing quotas when deleting chickens should be a bug, and doubling the configuration is also a bug. Currently, there are quite a few bugs. If you have any issues, please create an Issue. The improvement of open-source projects is based on user feedback, growing together with everyone.

Issues · oneclickvirt/oneclickvirt