The forum next door is truly legendary

Now even sending a level 3 red envelope can get you reported, amazing

13 Likes

Red envelope :red_envelope: ah…

1 Like

Reporting isn’t scary—what’s scary is agreeing with the report.

I can’t believe this kind of report is actually being accepted.

I’ve registered on their site so many times, even wrote a long explanation, but they just won’t approve me. It’s so infuriating!

There, it’s become normal that you can get reported even if you just don’t have time to change the title.

That’s amazing!

I don’t get it :joy:

So infuriating!

I haven’t been on the Shenren forum for a long time—it’s a dying forum now.

4 Likes

It’s getting more and more over the top—it feels like things changed after the New Year.

4 Likes

Already used to it.

Think about it—could it be that, in order to stop others from snatching the red envelope, someone instantly reports the code after seeing it so it gets hidden, and then uses multiple accounts to claim the red envelope during that time? :ac01:

7 Likes

:ac10: Really unexpected

Reporting and hiding won’t help; there’s no way only one or two people saw it at the same time.

2 Likes

And then there’s the whole “don’t participate in lotteries unless necessary” thing — that’s just wild.

2 Likes

Respect, OP, I’ve also been unlucky—ran into both this kind of person who reports and reviewers who agree with the report.

When people hold prize draws, of course they want as many participants as possible. But he goes for this weird move of ‘don’t enter unless necessary’—really odd.

5 Likes

I feel bad for the person who started this. They handed out tasks out of goodwill and still got reported.

It’s not me, so I can’t pretend to be someone else.

1 Like