[🔥] GPT registration tool + long-term email sources shared

Open Source GPT Registration Tool, address: GitHub - 2951461586/GPT-Register-Tool · GitHub

A tool for Windows for ChatGPT account registration, email OTP, account management, payment link extraction and explicit payment execution. Main features:

  1. One-click SMS verification: Currently supports the smsbower channel
  2. Multi-channel email protocol registration: Outlook, Hotmail, CF Worker domain mailbox, https://remail.aishop6.com/ (a one-stop long-term email platform, currently the cheapest I’ve found)
  3. Protocol payment link extraction: Supports US PayPal, Indian UPI, Dutch IDEL, Korean Kakao, Vietnamese MoMo, etc.
  4. Multi-platform import/export: Supports Json export/import for CPA, Sub2API, Cockpit and other channels

89 Likes

This is awesome! Are you the author, boss?

3 Likes

No need to verify your phone now?

2 Likes

So good already?

1 Like

That’s great, now we don’t need phone verification anymore!

3 Likes

Yes, you can try it too, bro :ac08:

2 Likes

It’s free, but phone number verification is still required.

1 Like

Hey, could you support Smailr’s automatic mailbox creation for SMS verification? It would help complete the closed loop.

2 Likes

I happen to be interested in that too.

5 Likes

Very good project

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your expertise. I’m currently stuck on withdrawing funds and linking my card.

Looks great—thanks for the project!

Awesome!

Whoa, I’ll give it a try right away—thanks, legend~

2 Likes

Awesome awesome awesome

You’re awesome, boss! This definitely deserves some support.

That’s amazing!

1 Like

666, bro, could you add a one-click login export feature? Some accounts on sub2pai return 401—not because they’re dead; logging in again fixes them.

There are so many experts here—I’m in awe.