Level 3 user. I figured my posting activity should be higher than that of over 90% of the people on this site. Because I got involved with a “ban-worthy post,” one boost got me permanently banned. (I don’t know what’s supposed to be friendly about that.)
Sincerity, kindness, unity, professionalism—where’s the friendliness? ![]()
What did you send?
I’ve seen so much that I’m numb—this site has no limits.
I got ~punishment~
I’m so scared, I’m literally in tears. I don’t even dare to comment under those related posts—if something happens, I might not even be able to beg my way out of it. ![]()
Those two.
As shown in the image, the red box is the one I sent.
There’s nothing we can do—who would’ve thought they’d just shut it down like this?
I think being “friendly” should mean “kind”. ![]()
After being banned, aside from public welfare, there doesn’t seem to be much else. If it were just a mute, it’d be better—I could still rant a bit.
What a joke, without any charity work, what is he even worth? Now there are scandals about hostile countries coming out every day. If it weren’t for all the bootlickers, he’d have been done for long ago.
Lin Xi and Bai Bei created a Telegram group, but both of them got banned right away. Then, a month later, someone with a big profile picture made a hype post, and that ended up becoming the so-called “legendary thread.”
How exactly do I deserve this, may I ask? As far as I can tell, I wasn’t sucking up or attacking anyone.
I don’t really understand the rules on L-site. Did I get the wrong idea about something?
Didn’t really get it ![]()
What was sent?
We don’t really understand the rules of that L site. We’re not sure how we got banned.

