ZCode is giving away 300 million GLM-5.3-Flash Tokens per person again this weekend

ZCode is giving away credits again this weekend: 300 million GLM-5.3-Flash tokens per person

Claiming them is simple:

Update ZCode to the latest version → log in to your account → check the bottom-left corner of the client → click the Weekend Build event card to claim them.

If you don’t see the event card in the bottom-left corner, completely exit ZCode and reopen it. The official recommendation is to do this as well. Credits are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

It shows that my credits are valid until 23:00 on September 13.

300 million tokens should be enough to tinker with code and run Agents for a while over the weekend! ![:joy:]

3 Likes

Thank you, James, for sharing the information.

Until September 6 at 23:00? Isn’t today September 11?

That’s wrong, it’s September 13.

Claiming 100 million tokens may be subject to different limits for different users.

There’s no tag; I’ve already restarted it.

I guess there are no spots left.

I am 100 million.

The one I claimed last week is probably gone.

1 Like

I guess so. After doing this, the entry point has disappeared.

Everyone is different. Mine is at 9 a.m. on the 14th.

Last week, I received two different ones: one expired at 11 p.m., and the other expired at 9 a.m. the next day.