【Information gap】Free DeepSeek v4, GLM-5.3, and various other Chinese models (only a GitHub login required)

[reply]

[/reply]

Supports 10 models; signing up/daily check-in (not sure if this is still available) gives you tokens.

For example, GLM-5.3, Kimi-K2.6, MiniMax-M3, and Qwen3.8-27B.
They all seem to be locally deployed (?)

308 Likes

Take a look

Why is it still the same?

This can also be changed to a little chick.

Show some support!

1 Like

Take a look

I’m not sure if I registered too many times, but now the mail API is returning a 405 error.

Yes

Take a look

1 Like

How do I check in?

The monthly 50M DS flash quota is a bit insufficient.

Take a look

thank bro

check

I saw someone post this before. I signed up and tried it, but it felt too slow and the availability wasn’t great. After all, it’s hard for free services to guarantee quality.

Looks like the check-in feature is gone now?

Thank you

What wool?

What is this?

I can’t find the top-up or check-in options.