How do I upgrade? Hey, veteran players!

How do I upgrade ahhhhhh, will I lose a level, Levant (莱万特)!

1 Like

Spend more time on the forum, read more posts, reply more, like more, and others will like you.
Gradually you will level up.
If some data doesn’t meet the level requirement, you will be demoted; just keep leveling up.

3 Likes

看看 #community:announcement

和

相信你会找到答案

3 Likes

If you’re good at using the search function, you can basically find your answer.

2 Likes

All the big shots are very enthusiastic about helping others, haha, that’s awesome!

2 Likes

Sign in View more posts Reply

2 Likes

More likes, more replies, stop just reading posts.

1 Like

They’re all old acquaintances.

1 Like

Just at a glance, you can tell they’re old acquaintances.

2 Likes

You’re just bronze, yet you’re still afraid of demotion :joy:

1 Like

It’s you I’m looking for

I found the one you sent, so I’ll go to the black hole, haha.

好的

Digging up the past, I’m still just a Bronze.