📢 NodeLoc Container / Virtual Machine Service Launch Announcement

Ah, didn’t manage to grab it again

CPU memory and hard disk capacity counting is inaccurate. I deleted one, but there’s still 1GB of memory left, 1 CPU core left, and now I can’t apply for more.

This is a bug​:joy:, deleting will not release the quota.

1 Like

Great, Christmas gift!

Now bandwidth cannot be selected, is the container gone already?

high probability is

Level insufficient

thank you for community benefits

Sir, I cannot open the panel when installing 3x-ui. Is there a limit on the port?

The forum is getting better and better

support this

The forum is getting better.

This is a nat machine, have you changed it to the port assigned by the backend?

support this

Public IP given? Connect directly.

This is a nat machine… not a dedicated IP, so you can’t access it directly using the public IP from the panel. You need to change the port to the one assigned by the panel. You can then access it using this port+IP.

Oh? That’s how it is! But I SSHed directly using the public IP address!

You used the panel’s SSH port, and when copying the SSH information, the specific port was already specified, so of course you can connect. Naturally, you cannot connect if your xui panel is not used.

“Bandwidth no data” means there is no data

Sir, how do I configure the port for x-ui?