Open multiple domain email wszx.us.to, register backups quickly

Free registration入口:https://wszx.us.to/login
Registration code:WSZXusto100

Multiple emails can be registered:@wszx.us.to、@freemjj.nyc.mn、@ngohome.eu.org and @2.e.3.b.0.d.0.0.1.0.a.2.ip6.arpa,all are long-term,放心

Default email sending function is not open. If email sending is indeed needed, it can be separately opened after application.
If you need to apply to open the email sending function, send an email to:[email protected]

12 Likes

Thanks great guy

1 Like

self-owned

1 Like

Not bad

1 Like

Thanks great contributor!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

look

1 Like

Thank you sir/madam​:folded_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Create a free secondary domain, then host it on CF to have unlimited email accounts. You can also resolve it to something like飞书海外版to use as a corporate mail server. It’s very convenient, and I’m using it now~

3 Likes

Share it?

Cloud Mail\nYou can set it up if you have your own domain name

I use Tencent Enterprise Email and Microsoft Office E3

1 Like

There is a set

Thanks great guy

Thanks大佬 for sharing啊

Thanks I also have This is only suitable for personal use Admins can see the emails

1 Like

Agreed, though this program is indeed good.

Thank you for sharing your email!

Thank you for sharing, I have saved it!