runoneall
(老师好我叫杨同学)
April 22, 2026, 11:20am
1
The application address is still the same: NodeLoc Free Hosting
And a new server has been added:
A little tip
I need to warn you: skywolf is very slow! Really, it’s very slow!
vmiss server:
Panel address: https://vmiss.nodeloc.com/
Database management address: 登录 - Adminer
Domain A record IP: 38.207.175.98
skywolf server:
Panel address: https://skywolf.nodeloc.com/
Database management address: https://skywolf.nodeloc.com/database-admin.php
Domain A record IP: 103.213.4.44
What to do if you can't open it
Access it by IP
If the forum is bound to an Outlook email, there’s a good chance you won’t receive emails. This is not a panel bug!
12 Likes
cs9u
April 22, 2026, 11:29am
3
How many domain names can I apply for?
oocc
April 22, 2026, 11:30am
5
What should I do about Outlook email? Am I just going to miss out on this opportunity?
I’m late to the party—how exactly do you register a hosting domain here? No matter what I enter for the domain, it says it’s invalid?
for
April 22, 2026, 11:35am
8
Thank you so much, really appreciate your hard work!
Foxx
(Rinyo)
April 22, 2026, 11:41am
9
Honestly, I have to admit, I really am an outlook
cs9u
April 22, 2026, 11:46am
10
I haven’t been receiving any emails, and I’m not using Outlook.
When I try to access the domain, it says I don’t have permission. It might be because no files have been uploaded.
But I still haven’t received the login information.
cs9u
April 22, 2026, 11:47am
11
The domain name is selected, not entered manually.
donitown
(Tulku)
April 22, 2026, 11:47am
12
It seems like Skywolf isn’t working well—the panel address is giving a 522 error.
runoneall
(老师好我叫杨同学)
April 22, 2026, 11:53am
14
There’s really nothing we can do about this—it uses the same email as the forum notifications. Are you able to receive notification emails?
It’s pretty much like this.
runoneall
(老师好我叫杨同学)
April 22, 2026, 11:54am
15
Changing it now should work, but I can’t receive emails on Outlook either, so there’s nothing I can do.
demop
(demop)
April 22, 2026, 11:54am
16
Acting too early isn’t a good thing, either!
runoneall
(老师好我叫杨同学)
April 22, 2026, 11:54am
17
All of them, as long as there’s space.
runoneall
(老师好我叫杨同学)
April 22, 2026, 11:55am
18
Indeed, it’s recommended to use vmiss.
azhaoyihao
(azhaoyihao)
April 22, 2026, 11:55am
19
I applied for one this afternoon, but it keeps saying the account or password is incorrect. Do I need to reapply?
w-d
(w-d)
April 22, 2026, 11:55am
20
Thanks for all your hard work, OP.