[Major Incident!!!] RE.CODES email database has been leaked!!!

Remember 免费邮箱服务没人做吗?我做了? Back then, it took a lot of effort to set up this email service.
Now, some users are reporting that their email accounts have been accessed by others.
So if you registered as well,
please

Right now! Immediately! Without delay! Change your password within the RoundCube (webmail) interface!!! If you have linked other accounts to this email, please switch them to another email address immediately!

Currently, new registrations are closed.
3 Likes

How can I check if someone else has logged into my email account?

No idea, but just change your password anyway.
Some people have received warning emails.
They got those because someone tried to log in to their email using leaked account credentials.

How exactly did Supabase get leaked…
Did I forget to enable JWT authentication or something?

I checked, and it was the email with the fur.mail domain that received a message about a leak, then when I tried to log into the panel it was immediately down. The email with the re.codes domain is totally fine though.

However,
these two email accounts use

the same database

There’s nothing wrong with the login page itself—the registration page is the one I closed.

I registered for one back then but never used it, haha.

2 Likes