- If I open multiple windows to read, can the reading time be added up?
- Is the increase in reading time the same if I read multiple replies or just one reply within the same time period?
- If I just leave the page open without doing anything, will my reading time still increase?
Can’t
No, reading counts for each post individually—simply remaining idle doesn’t count.
Not being able to read means not being able to stay still. For your post, as long as there’s at least some scrolling, it counts. It seems like if you stay perfectly still for about 15 seconds, the reading time stops being counted, right?
Just gonna translate honestly. I’m guessing it’ll still take me a few more months to hit Gold because my reading time is gonna hold me back. ![]()
It’s still better to rely on yourself.
That’s not allowed…
There’s a little green dot after each reply—this means it’s new and you haven’t seen the post yet. Once the green dot disappears, that means you’ve read it~
Just hanging on like this won’t work.