Self-hosted email service, free to share

Self-built free email service that can be used as a temporary mailbox. A single account can create multiple email addresses, and you can even create your own vanity addresses. Please don’t report unless it’s actually a VPS, thanks!
[reply]Email
Temporary Mail[/reply]

143 Likes

Take a look

7 Likes

Take a look

3 Likes

This self-built setup is intended to remain open long-term and be used as a temporary email.

3 Likes

ok

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Let me ask a technical question, experts. On the Cloudflare Workers setup I built myself, why can’t I copy an email after accessing it? Clicking on the email causes the page to exit.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

Created by cloud-mail?

1 Like

Specifically, you can ask in the official group; it’s likely an issue with the setup.

1 Like

If you’re looking for something long-term and stable, feel free to check it out. Many people seem to like this type of template, but I feel it’s not quite suitable for temporary emails.

This is intended to be open long-term, to be used as a temporary email address.

I’m fine. Having one email address to use consistently feels better than disposables.

2 Likes

Take a look

There are too many gravel particles.

Take a look.

Love it, love it.

1 Like

Take a look

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Which ones were shared earlier?

1 Like