Just my two cents, but this is way too damn ridiculous

Original post link: 看看👀看到了什么

Can only reply 3 times, so I’ll post the rest here.
As for @liuping, well…

No comment. Coming here on April 14 and pulling this off right away—no one else does that.

I gave him a total of 23 domains.
At first, on NL,
he found excuses not to give the domains to others;

Then he moved to L site,
and literally gave them away the very first second.

Honestly…
If I had known he’d be so ungrateful, I wouldn’t have given them to him.

2 Likes

Oh right, can someone remind him that renewing IP.Energy costs 700 yuan (

1 Like

It’s the first time I’ve met someone like this—definitely an eye-opener.

He even kept mcredirect.com for himself (

666, put it up for auction.

If you can get in touch with Neo, could you let him know? (

Also, furry.ong has been server-held.

I see their posts on L Station but still can’t reply.

It’s so frustrating.

:downcast_face_with_sweat::downcast_face_with_sweat::downcast_face_with_sweat:, learned something new

Who is this guy? He’s so badass.

Was I scammed?

There are just so many legends on the internet.

Well… I don’t even know what to say.

There are actually people like this—this is a domain name scam.

That’s just greedy.

That’s so disgusting.

This person :sad_but_relieved_face:

:xhj23:

1 Like

You can be reached via TG.

Damn, turns out you don’t need 60 days.
Seriously eye-opening, running into someone like this.

Told you to take it out for a giveaway :xhj21: