Temporary Email | Disposable Email | Free Tools (including Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, and Edu Emails)


:e_mail: :repeat_button: Temp.tf

:package: Temporary Email | Disposable Email | Free Tool

➤ Offers temporary emails
➤ Supports Gmail-style emails
➤ Supports Outlook / Hotmail-style emails
➤ Supports educational emails (.edu)
➤ Can receive verification codes and registration emails
➤ Free to use online
➤ No software installation required

:warning: Note:

➤ Not recommended for important accounts such as banks, exchanges, or social media.
➤ Temporary emails are suitable for testing, registrations, and protecting the privacy of your main email.

:globe_with_meridians: Website:

:pushpin: In short:
:backhand_index_pointing_right: Temp.tf provides various types of disposable emails, including Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, and educational emails. They can be used for temporary registrations and receiving verification codes.

20 Likes

You really have to support this kind of sharing.

Some niche email providers, but the email itself is dead. However, since I’ve registered with other services, can I use that email to receive verification codes once by forwarding?

1 Like

支持点赞。

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, much appreciated~

看起啦很不错的

1 Like

It’s pretty good. The main issue is that it only has dark mode—I prefer light mode.

1 Like

If you have an educational email, this is simply amazing—there are so many possibilities.

1 Like

谢谢分享

谢大佬分享临时邮箱

谢谢分享

Pretty good, having an alias email is also nice. Many websites can’t even tell it’s an alias.

Is there an API for temporary email services?

Wow, this is such a great thing—I wish I’d discovered it sooner!

Thanks for sharing—saved!

This is interesting!

Thanks for selflessly sharing the educational email~ Like~xhj15

That’s awesome!

Support, for temporary registration use

Thanks for sharing, xiexie!