New temporary email service: 24-hour inbox now available

First of all, let me clarify: this temporary email is my own, newly created, and I plan to use it long-term. I hope everyone won’t flood it—it’s just meant to provide convenience for everyone to use. There’s no other reason.

Temporary Email, 10-Minute Email, 24-Hour Email – Email Sending Available

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

So it was linked to a CF temporary email after all.

This temporary email can actually send emails too—highly recommended!

Thanks for sharing, bro!

Change the category from General Discussion to Email Services

If you send it, it’ll take another couple of days. Once the setup and everything is done, it’ll be fine.

Yes, it’s for everyone’s convenience.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing, much appreciated! Saved/bookmarked.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for sharing

Great, thanks for sharing.

Do you have a tutorial? I want to make one.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :rose:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

You can use it just by signing up directly.

Thanks! A lot of people use this kind of template.