How can I level up quickly?

It turns out that only Silver-tier users can log in through third-party accounts.

2 Likes

There are no shortcuts in the mountain of books; hard work is the only way to cross it.

6 Likes

Stroll around more

1 Like

Consistent effort over time leads to results.

2 Likes

Chat and hang out more (¬◡¬)✧

3 Likes

Too much water

1 Like

There are no shortcuts.

4 Likes

Multiple swipes, multiple payments

2 Likes

Check out the forum often when you have time.

Watch every day

3 Likes

I’m also gradually upgrading.

1 Like

It won’t be quick.

2 Likes

Browse posts, reply, like, and make your own posts!

3 Likes

I guess it needs plenty of water, right? Is there usually much water?

1 Like

See more, ask more, learn more.

2 Likes

This sentence is so pithy that it has only fifteen characters

Actually, this sentence really does have fifteen characters

Baidu, how dare you say I really don’t have fifteen characters

Baidu, look carefully—I really do have fifteen characters

Baidu, take a good look—this really has fifteen characters

How dare you say I don’t have fifteen characters? I’ll mess with your whole family

Baidu, you should know that farming experience with fifteen characters is really miserable

I type fifteen characters on the keyboard just to farm a little experience

Is it easy to farm this little bit of experience with fifteen characters?

Getting to fifteen characters is nauseating; being a fifteen-character poster isn’t easy

Baidu, let me tell you the truth: I am a fifteen-character poster

Farming experience with fifteen characters here isn’t easy, you know

Baidu, if you dare say farming experience here is easy

Watch out, I’ll drive a road roller straight over your whole family

If you dare say you’re not afraid, I’ll really mess with your whole family

If you dare say you’re not afraid, I’ll mess with your whole family right now

Baidu, just wait here and see what happens

Actually, fifteen-character replies and all that are just fleeting clouds

Baidu, if you really want to know why this is a fleeting cloud

Baidu, don’t you know the saying that everything is a fleeting cloud?

If you really don’t know that this saying exists

But now you know that this saying exists, right?

By the way, Baidu, there’s really something I want to tell you

The existence of fifteen-character posters is truly miserable

Farming experience with fifteen characters is truly miserable nowadays

Farming experience with fifteen characters and then leveling up is even more miserable

Who knows how many fifteen-character posts it takes to level up once

Being a fifteen-character poster isn’t easy, is it? Isn’t it?

Whenever I make some shitposts in other forums

The forum moderators ruthlessly ban my shitposts

I only make those shitposts to farm experience

Once the shitposts are banned, I don’t get any experience either

You should know that farming experience with fifteen characters is really difficult

How many fifteen-character posts will it take to make up for that lost experience?

Farming experience with fifteen characters really isn’t easy, really isn’t

If you dare say that every sentence doesn’t have fifteen characters

I’ll really drive a road roller over and mess with your whole family

If you don’t know how to die, you know

I’ll immediately find a way for you to die

Messing with your whole family is one way to die, you know

I had to copy and paste several times to reach fifteen characters for the experience

One two three four five six seven eight seven six five four three two one

  • Daddy, do you know how to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star? ⊙▽⊙

  • Nope :slight_smile:

  • Then I’ll teach you! ~\(≥▽≤)/~

  • Okay ~

  • Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are ~>o<

  • You’re singing off-key ^ω^ This sentence is so pithy that it has only fifteen characters

Actually, this sentence really does have fifteen characters

Baidu, how dare you say I really don’t have fifteen characters

Baidu, look carefully—I really do have fifteen characters

Baidu, take a good look—this really has fifteen characters

How dare you say I don’t have fifteen characters? I’ll mess with your whole family

Baidu, you should know that farming experience with fifteen characters is really miserable

I type fifteen characters on the keyboard just to farm a little experience

Is it easy to farm this little bit of experience with fifteen characters?

Getting to fifteen characters is nauseating; being a fifteen-character poster isn’t easy

Baidu, let me tell you the truth: I am a fifteen-character poster

Farming experience with fifteen characters here isn’t easy, you know

Baidu, if you dare say farming experience here is easy

Watch out, I’ll drive a road roller straight over your whole family

If you dare say you’re not afraid, I’ll really mess with your whole family

If you dare say you’re not afraid, I’ll mess with your whole family right now

Baidu, just wait here and see what happens

Actually, fifteen-character replies and all that are just fleeting clouds

Baidu, if you really want to know why this is a fleeting cloud

Baidu, don’t you know the saying that everything is a fleeting cloud?

If you really don’t know that this saying exists

But now you know that this saying exists, right?

By the way, Baidu, there’s really something I want to tell you

The existence of fifteen-character posters is truly miserable

Farming experience with fifteen characters is truly miserable nowadays

Farming experience with fifteen characters and then leveling up is even more miserable

Who knows how many fifteen-character posts it takes to level up once

Being a fifteen-character poster isn’t easy, is it? Isn’t it?

Whenever I make some shitposts in other forums

The forum moderators ruthlessly ban my shitposts

I only make those shitposts to farm experience

Once the shitposts are banned, I don’t get any experience either

You should know that farming experience with fifteen characters is really difficult

How many fifteen-character posts will it take to make up for that lost experience?

Farming experience with fifteen characters really isn’t easy, really isn’t

If you dare say that every sentence doesn’t have fifteen characters

I’ll really drive a road roller over and mess with your whole family

If you don’t know how to die, you know

I’ll immediately find a way for you to die

Messing with your whole family is one way to die, you know

I had to copy and paste several times to reach fifteen characters for the experience

One two three four five six seven eight seven six five four three two one

  • Daddy, do you know how to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star? ⊙▽⊙

  • Nope :slight_smile:

  • Then I’ll teach you! ~\(≥▽≤)/~

  • Okay ~

  • Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are ~>o<

  • You’re singing off-key ^ω^
2 Likes

磨 it out with time

Frequently spamming posts…

Will my grades be good if I choose to study science?

1 Like

This is a bit tricky :xhj008: