Those in power cloak privilege in the rhetoric of equality, making inequality seem perfectly natural…
If it’s not AI-generated text, then this issue needs to be considered.
I honestly don’t know whether it really is…
But it really feels very AI-generated.
![]()
I have AI do a lot of things for me now—maybe I’ve been assimilated? (That’s kind of scary.)
So how do you come up with all those quirky words and rhetorical devices…
The formatting is also very different from everyone else’s.
The polished rhetoric and neat structure feel like they may show signs of AI assistance.
Did Qin Shi Huang just join the forum site? ![]()
No, I’m still hiding out at my old stomping grounds on the L site.
Last time I checked, it looks like L-site’s lottery has changed to be like the forum now — it costs 24 points per try. ![]()
That announcement was posted a day ago and perfectly captured the principle of not holding giveaways unless necessary.
I just thought of something—weren’t we supposed to discuss this node rationally?
It feels like this post is pure satire; am I mistaken? ![]()
, that’s pretty reasonable—it’s all based on real events, and things like indiscriminate account bans are facts.
The thing is, I feel that the registration-code system for the so-called “youth version” is actually pretty good. It effectively filters out some users who only want to freeload off the public-interest service, leaving behind people who genuinely want to register on L Site and actually want to view its content.
Besides the public-interest site, removing third-party OAuth has no impact whatsoever on forum activities, so why criticize it over that?
The OAuth functionality is essentially the L site’s main artery—this is practically cutting its own throat…
There are actually Wang Lei fans here.
There’s nothing wrong with it—facts are facts, and there’s nothing false in this post. ![]()
That said, rational discussion generally shouldn’t be driven by personal emotions or try to steer people’s feelings, though it can still reflect a personal stance. And it should probably leave room for discussion by posing questions, rather than presenting everything as settled. ![]()
I feel like your article is somewhat biased from the outset, shuts down dialogue, uses rhetoric in place of argument, and seems to be driven by emotion.
![]()
That makes sense. I’ll edit the post.
Unlike our forum, here you don’t have to enter a lottery unless it’s really necessary ![]()
Isn’t l站 a forum?
Suppose nodeloc also came out with a similar lightweight version—you can’t say it’s bad just because it can’t work without OAuth, can you?
First and foremost, it has to be a forum; third-party login comes second.
If it’s only for third-party login, then there doesn’t seem to be any need to join the community…
A bit sharp· ![]()
It feels way too artificial, like it reeks of AI.